Sunday, January 27, 2013

January Photo Challenge Days 21 - 27

In case you're wondering what the January Photo Challenge is... This is a challenge to take a photo a day, using a prompt given here. I'll post my photos for the week every Sunday and then make a photo book using my 365 photos at the end of the year. Feel free to play along. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Day 21's prompt was "What you do..." I love my job. It's such a joy to be able to teach such an awesome group of kids :)
Day 22's prompt was "Corner..." Every Tuesday afternoon, I work in the library for about an hour and a half. It's a nice time to get a little work done and to be able to meet and interact with some of our older students. Not to mention...the library has A/C. So it's really nice in the hotter months :)
Day 23's prompt was "Electric..." We've been in Spiritual Emphasis Week this week at school. It's such an amazing thing to see students from all around the world, representing multiple religions, all standing together, having fun while praising the Lord through the singing of Christian songs. :)
Day 24's prompt was "Stripes..." I think this might've been their favorite game...playing with the parachute :) 
Day 25's prompt was "Landscape..." I got together with some friends today to watch Duck Dynasty and eat some delicious Cajun food :)


Day 26's prompt was "Together..." My dad had a heart attack late last night and I wrote this Facebook status on Saturday. It's so hard, not being there together with my family at a time like this. I know I'm where God wants me to be. It's just hard...

Day 27's prompt was "Sun..." One of my sweet girls drew this picture for me last week and taped it to my wall. It was the first thing I saw when I walked in my classroom this afternoon to do some work, so it was a nice thing to brighten my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment