Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Currently

What am I currently up to? I'm glad you asked :)

I'm currently...

...almost caught up with grading. I need to realize that scheduling every single class to have a test on the same day isn't the best idea :)


...watching a video of a cricket match. Why? One of my students is pretty much a cricket guru and knows everything there is about the sport and always talks about it. So I figured I'd give it a try and see what it's like, so I can contribute something to the conversation, instead of constantly asking what this or that means. Ha! :) 


...downloading the latest episode of Cutthroat Kitchen. I found this show while in the States over Christmas Break and bought it as soon as I got back to Dakar. I love it!


...thankful for Skype allowing me the chance to pick my parents' brains periodically when I need help with something. 


...reading through the book of Romans and am loving it. I'm learning so much!


...thankful for the truth of Isaiah 40:31 and the reminder it gave me the other day.


...so tired! Anyone who says teaching is an easy-peasy-no-energy-required type job has obviously never been a teacher :)


...glad we don't have school on Friday. Yay for 3 day weekends!


No comments:

Post a Comment