Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My One Thousands Gifts 's 90 - 96

Each week, I'm highlighting new items I've added to my list of one thousand gifts. These aren't always big things. In fact, sometimes it's the littlest things that stick out the most. 

This week, I've added 7 new things...

#90 - a camping chair

This chair offers a comfy seat when sitting for many hours watching softball, soccer, basketball, etc. It's much nicer than sitting on hard bleacher seats or the ground. That's for sure! 

#91 - a baseball hat, scarf, and hoodie

I spent the majority of my time this past weekend at the ball field and it was soooo cold! So I was very thankful to have these three things to block some of the wind and cold. 

#92 - a weekend full of softball

It may have been cold, but I enjoyed it. I love watching baseball/softball, so it was fun!


#93 - some Hershey's kisses

I totally heart these candies, so I was very thankful for their appearance in my life this past Friday :)

#94 - journal articles online

These make educational research and paper writing for someone like me, living overseas, so much easier. I'm so thankful that I can still have access to this in my current quest for information. If I had to wait until I could be at a library in the States OR if I had to pay for subscriptions to all of these journals, I'd never get all the information I needed. So I'm definitely thankful for these!

#95 - a pack of Spinach dip mix

I love spinach dip. ...which is a little weird, since I don't like cooked spinach, but anywho. Well, I was looking for another type of seasoning packet the other day and found this pack of goodness. Yum! Yay for little surprises!


#96 - this list

I love reading back over the items included in this list of one thousand gifts. I'm thankful for this reminder of how God looks out for me and provides so many big (and little) gifts in my life. It's especially significant when I have a bad day or when it feels like nothing seems to be going right. I can pull up my 1000 gifts list and quickly be reminded that He's still in control and He's still supplying my every need!

And in case you want a recap of the other things on my list, you can find them below...

No comments:

Post a Comment