Tuesday, July 7, 2015

A Dear ______ Post

It's been close to a month since I last wrote a Dear ____ post, so I thought today would be a good time to fix that...


Dear Mom, I'm so enjoying my summer with you. We've spent time road tripping and exploring Alabama, hanging out at home, taking care of our two favorite girls, trying out new restaurants and recipes, and more. 


Dear Air Conditioning, I finally have you in my bedroom. Alabama summers are so ridiculously hot. But now that my new A/C is set up, those should be no longer be a problem at home :)


Dear Getting Married, I saw the funniest meme about you the other day. I literally LOL'd when I read it. Now here's hoping it doesn't end up being true :)


Dear July, Where did you come from?! It's like you snuck up on us. Feel free to slow down a bit... :)


Dear Renewed Sense of Patriotism, You're what I've had since being back in the States this year. I'm realizing just how much I truly love Alabama and the United States.


Dear Happy Birthday, You're what we said earlier this week to America. 


Dear Overthink Things, I tend to do you quite often. I think I need to work on that...


Dear Fresh Fruits and Veggies, I've enjoyed visiting all the local farmer's markets and enjoying my fill of you. 


Dear Keurig, You're my early birthday gift to myself. I may not like coffee, but thankfully they have lots of non-coffee hot drink options. Bring on the hot teas and hot chocolates. Yum!


Dear Inside Out, My mom and I went to see you a few weeks ago. You are such a cute movie! And I can't wait 'til you come out in DVD and I can use you in an awesome lesson on feelings/emotions with my students.


Dear Sweet, You're how I'd describe the time spent with my nieces. I know I say it a lot, but it's such a blessing getting to spend so much time with them!


Dear Southerner, You're how I'd proudly describe myself.


Dear Dear ______ Posts, I'll try not to forget about you from now on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment