Wednesday, July 29, 2015

ABCs

I'm bored so I thought I'd join the ABCs craze that's been going around Facebook lately :)

Age? 29.999 - How is it possible that I'll be 30 years old next week?!

Biggest Fear? Snakes would be number one on that list. Never getting married is a close second though...

Current Time? It's close to 8:00 on a Wednesday night. How sad is it that I'm so tired that I feel as if I could go on to sleep now?! :)

Drink You Last Drank? Ice water. I have a new rule in life to not drink caffeine after lunch. It aids in the sleeping at night goal I have.

Easiest Person to Talk to? My mama 

Favorite Singer? I'm loving Rend Collectice at the moment.

Grossest Memory? ...that lovely time where I threw up on the passenger in front of me on the plane. Good times y'all. Ugh. Not!

Hometown? I currently live in Heiberger (Marion), Alabama.

In Love? ...with God? Yes. Past that, there's no one on the love front at the moment.

Jealous of? ...can't think of anything.

Kids? None. 

Loving? ...having a few more days of sleeping late left :)

Middle name? Elisabeth

Number of siblings? 1 brother

One Wish? ...having my student loans completely paid off would be nice :)

Person you last called? my mom

Question you're always asked? So when are you going to finally settle down and get married? Don't you think it's about time? Ugh!

Reason to smile? Isn't breathing enough? Past that... I get to see my nieces on Friday :)

Song last heard? All That I Am by Rend Collective

Time you woke up? 6:00

Uncool thing you heard/saw? How about the relative at my family reunion who cornered me, concerned about my safety teaching in Selma due to a whole lot of racist crap that I tuned out and the proceeded to tell him what I thought of his ignorant racist comments.

Vacation desired? London! Who wants to join me? Spring Break trip? :)

What I'm wearing? PJs ...otherwise known as my most favorite thing to wear.

X-rays you've had? teeth, knee, arm/wrist

Yesterday's plans? I spent the day working in my classroom. It paid off too because that, combined with the work my mom and I did today, helped me finish up today. ...with the exception of what I'll be buying after payday on Friday.

Zodiac Sign? Believe in it? Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment