Friday, July 17, 2015

Alphabet

It's late at night and I'm in my hotel room wide awake. I would read, but the light would wake my mom up. 

So instead, here's a boredom-produced version of an ABC Blog Post :)

But first, an "important" question...

     I know, right?! :)

I've been quite amazed at the hypocrisy floating around Facebook recently. Somewhere along the way, the concept of loving your neighbor was lost...

I'm ready for tomorrow's breakfast. Complimentary waffles, anyone? :)

Mega Conference is this coming up week. I'm looking forward to learning all sorts of new tips and skills to take back with me to help my sweet kiddos!

I am reading Draw the Circle, by Mark Batterson. Great book! You should buy it!

I'll soon be entering a new decade of life. How is that possible?! But hey, it beats the alternative. Right?! :)

We tried an amazing frozen yogurt place this afternoon. Oh my word! ...so good!

My mom and I will be visiting Georgetown Assembly Sunday. My parents pastored there from '92 to early '95. I can't wait to go back again!

I'm trying to eat healthier. It can be tough, but the end result is so much better!

I am interested in trying some new restaurants while I'm down here. Here's hoping I stick to my healthy eating while doing so :)

I love journaling. It's a great way to get what's on your chest out without bombarding others with your own issues. Haha! :)

I totally oohed and aahed over Prince William and Princess Kate's family portraits in a recent issue of People

We totally were lazy today, lounging in our PJs in the hotel room most of the day. And you know what? It was awesome!

I have so many memories from this part of Alabama! Honestly, out of all the places we lived growing up (and trust me, there were a lot), this was definitely my favorite! 

I miss my nieces.

I'm planning to order Harper Lee's new book as soon as I get home. I can't wait to read it!

I'm thinking about treating myself to a pedicure. Who wants to join me? :)

I question anyone who calls himself/herself a Christian, yet has so much hate in his/her heart for certain groups of people...

I love reading through the Bible. It really is a great book. There's drama, intrigue, happiness, comedy, love stories, and honest advice. There's a little bit of everything! 

I'm stoked to see good friends while we're down this way!

We're going shopping at the Tanger Outlets in Foley tomorrow. Bring on the deals!

I was so upset to hear about the recent shooting in Chattanooga and my heart goes out to the families of those 4 Marines. I pray that God gives them the peace and comfort they need during this incredibly difficult time.

We'll be visiting with a friend from my high school days at lunch tomorrow. We all went to church together back in the day in Samson, Alabama and here we are going to reunite in Foley, Alabama :)

I often wonder about my future. I wonder if wedding bells or a baby carriage are in my future. What a waiting game God has me in :)

I am eXcitedly looking forward to this school year. Here's hoping it's my best one yet!

I love chocolate and strawberry frozen yogurt mixed together. Yum!

There's a fly buZZing around the room right now. Ugh!

And in the spirit of alphabetical funny-ness...



No comments:

Post a Comment