Monday, July 6, 2015

It's the little things...


Sometimes it's the little things that put a smile on your face. ...that remind you God's still there. ...that help you go on when you feel like giving up because of the hardness of life.

This past week has been a hard one for me. And any time that happens, I have to force myself to look up to God and thank Him for all the little (and big) ways He's showed Himself to me. 

After all, sometimes it's the little things that mean the most. Things like...

...time spent on the porch. 


...finding a pair of shoes made with African fabric here in America.


...a trip to the farmer's market.


...seeing friends from high school.


..."forcing" with these two ladies to take selfies with me, just to make them laugh :)


...beautiful flowers blooming in my front yard.


...the joy of family.


...seeing the plane that'd take me across the ocean.


...coming home from an international trip and hearing "Zizzie!!"


...spending time with my favorite partner in crime.


...and so many more.

What are some of the little things God's sent your way this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment