Thursday, August 27, 2015

ABCs

added some ABC magnets to the side of my desk. Who would've ever thought that something that small could make some of my kids so incredibly happy?'


The Bible shouldn't be sugar coated. Why are so many Christians afraid to share the truth?! Why are so many Christians afraid of offending someone and sugarcoating/watering down the Gospel?!


Choosing happiness can be hard at times, but it's so worth it. 


I drank milk with my supper. The best part of it? ...my American flag cup :)



I so enjoy coming home at the end of a long day and seeing this view. 


I saw the funniest meme the other day on Facebook. What do y'all think? :)


My small group table is one of my most favorite spots in my classroom. It's also one of the most commonly used in my classroom.

hate when people, in response to your sadness or grief, say "it could always be worse." Ugh!


I love the ice at Sonic. It's the best!


A teacher's job is most definitely not an easy one. Is it worth it, though? Yes! ...most definitely so!


I kind of miss singing hymns...



leave for work so early. I hate driving in the dark. But hey... I'd rather that than driving home at night in the dark.


I say ma'am or sir at the end of my years and nos if I'm speaking to an older person. Where I'm from, it's a sign of respect.


Apparently it was National Dogs Day yesterday. Here's a picture of my favorite dog :)


I have a small obsession with cute cups. Well, my brother and sister-in-law gave me this one for my birthday. Isn't it cute?! I love it! And I also love having a co-worker who's super creative and put my name on it for me :)


I'm a pillow flipper. I flip my pillow back and forth all during the night so my head is always touching the cool side. 


quickly realized last year that I needed something better to cart home the paperwork, assignments, etc. that I bring home from time to time because using my tote bags were great. But they would cause me to inevitably bend or rip papers. So when I saw this box at a Big Lots store this summer (for only $6!!!), I quickly snatched it up!


received a sweet text from my brother earlier today. He wanted to check on me. Aww :)

Saying I'm sorry in front of a criticism/hurtful comment really doesn't make it any better.


tend to talk with my hands a lot. I hadn't noticed that until just recently. 


I'm usually not a fan of pictures of myself, but I actually like this one that I took earlier this week...


vote we ban the word "bae." I mean really... Is it that hard to say baby? And it doesn't even sound that cute and endearing...


wonder if I'll ever get used to all the paperwork I have to do at work. Like seriously... It's almost never ending!

I was eXcited to see I'd gotten a card in the mail when I got home today. Mail = awesome :)


I love this youngin's facial expressions. She's so cute!



I love the zeal for life these two girls have. What a refreshing blessing they are in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment