Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tuesday's Letters

Dear Summer, You were awesome. ...so awesome! I so incredibly enjoyed you and I'm so sad to see you go. Thanks for being so good to me.

Dear Caffeine Free Diet Dr. Pepper, I bought you the other day. Here's hoping I can drink you and trick my brain into thinking it's getting the real thing. The diet part won't be a problem. It's the caffeine free part is what's going to be a killer for me.

Dear Dieting, You're kinda hard. Just sayin'. But don't worry. I WILL get it done!

Dear Plane Tickets, Guess who's looking for you. Yep, Thanksgiving trip here I come :)

Dear Teaching, I'm so so so so so ready for to start back doing you. This summer was awesome, but God knows I really am ready for school to start back.

Dear Special Ed, I love teaching you. You're my favorite ;) 

Dear Tea and Lemon, You're the scent of the newest candle I bought. I love it!

Dear Faith, You were the topic of the sermon at church this past Sunday morning. What an on time word from The Lord for me!

Dear Full Time Ministry, I so miss you. 

Dear Alarm Clock, You and I haven't spent much time together this summer. I must say, I've really enjoyed that. And I'm not really looking forward to your upcoming presence in my life. 

Dear Pedicure, You're such a nice way to treat myself. 

Dear Nieces, I've so enjoyed being able to spend so much time with you this summer. And I'm going to miss seeing you so much when school starts back this week. Tell your mom and dad to bring y'all over some time :)

Dear 30, You're how old I'll be in just two short days. That's right. On Thursday, I'll enter into a new decade. How is that even possible?! Shouldn't I still be a kid and not an almost 30 year old grown up?! :)

Dear It Really Doesn't Matter, You're how I feel about turning 30. Honest to God, it's just another birthday. I just like the funniness of those :)

No comments:

Post a Comment