Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tuesday's Letters

Dear Brain, Is it possible for you to explode? There's so much going on in my head right now. Is it possible for a brain to explode? If so, I think I'm pretty close to that point. So, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but still...

 
Dear Dad, I miss you.


Dear Grief, You're unfortunately a part of my life whether I want you or not. Could you go a little easier on me, though?

Dear Teaching, You're no joke... Y'all, my job's tough sometimes. It's hard work. It's not the easiest job there is. And if somebody tells you differently, then they're probably not a teacher ;) But with that said, it's having God in my heart and mind that helps me through during those really tough days...


Dear Postcard from a Friend, You were a pleasant surprise yesterday afternoon when I checked the mail. Thanks for arriving on the day I really needed you.



Dear Major Fabulousness, You're how I'd describe my weekend with these girls! They are so much fun!


Dear 3 Pounds, You're how much weight I've lost since school started. It may not seem like much, but hey... I'm happy!

Dear Mustard Yellow, You're the color of my shirt today. I also think you may be my new favorite color to wear. Thanks for making me feel like I look at least fairly decent today. 


Dear Heels, I actually wore you today. ...well, most of the day. I ended up in flip flops by the end of the day.

Dear American Flag, I was finally given you to put up in my classroom. 


Dear Schedule, Who would've ever thought you'd be so difficult to create? I know you were hardest year. But this year... This year there are a few extra kinks to throw into the mix. Good thing I love a challenge :)

Dear Milk Carton, You take me back to my own days as a student. Isn't it funny how a little thing like you can bring back a memory from so long ago.


Dear Busy, You're what my upcoming weekend is going to be. Here's hoping I can somehow fit in a nap somewhere in the midst of all the busy-ness.

Dear Life, You're so often confusing and overwhelming. But I do love you. And after all, you do beat the alternative :)


No comments:

Post a Comment