Friday, August 7, 2015

This Week's Favorites

Today I'm linking up with AndreaNarci and Erika today and sharing some favorites from my week.


Want to know one of my most favorite days of the year? ...my birthday of course. 

Well, yesterday I entered into a new decade and I'm believing now that it's going to be my most favorite yet. Go Team 30 :)


Another favorite part of my birthday was sharing some of my favorite treats with some of my favorite kids. 


And I can't forget about about all the birthday messages I got throughout the day. Wow! People acknowledging me is my favorite :)


Another favorite part of my week was all the sunrises and sunsets I got to see as a result of early morning drives and a few late night drives, as well. Having to wake up so incredibly early may not be my favorite, but seeing those beautiful skies definitely are my favorite.



Want to know what else is my favorite? Incorporating fun educational games into my lesson plans are my favorite, but mostly so because they're also my kids' favorite too. And let's face it... Any time I can find an activity they'll consider their favorite and I'll consider to be educational, it's a win. Scratch that... It's my favorite :)



Earlier this week, something that is most definitely not my favorite happened. I got a flat tire. I called my mom, semi-freaked out, and then pulled myself together to call for help, since I don't know how to change a tire. I tried a couple of my favorites that live in the area, but no one was home/free. So my uncle suggested I call the local police. Let me just say this... Cops that come out and help me by changing my flat tire are most definitely my favorite


And speaking of cops... People that constantly criticize all cops, calling them all "bad" are not my favorite. The cops that really are crooked, that break the law and break the cop's code of ethics (or whatever it would be called), are not my favorite. They are "bad." But y'all... Not all cops are like that. The majority of cops in the world really are good. And good cops rank pretty high on my list of favorite people. Cops like the one that came out and helped me the other night...

And now on a far less serious topic... :)

Coming home and seeing my mom's new favorite wall was a favorite part of my week. Those girls are most definitely my two favorites.


Sonic is my favorite. I often get a large cup of ice water from them. Sonic's ice is my absolute favorite! And their styrofoam cups... Well, they're my favorite because the styrofoam keeps my drink cold. I love that! 


Last Friday, I wrote a post on my favorite parts of my classroom. Since then, I've added a few new favorite things, like updating my favorite reading bulletin board.


And I love getting to visit other classrooms, while working with my kiddos, and getting ideas from other teachers. 


Today's and yesterday's lunch was another favorite part of my week. I had brought all sorts of salad fixings yesterday (my favorite day) to share with some of my favorite people.


Another favorite part of my week was some of these funny 30th birthday memes. 



And now, it's about time to end this post on my favorites from this week. 

While I did have quite a few favorites this week, I'm so happy today's Friday. Fridays are definitely my favorite! And I'm looking forward to this weekend, when I'll get to spend time with my favorite people - my family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment