Wednesday, August 19, 2015

It's the Little Things


Sometimes it's the little things that mean the most. 

It's those little things that bring a smile to your face when you're feeling a little blah.

It's things like...

...a quick, easy, and tasty breakfast on the go.


...a new favorite photo of my niece and myself :)


...a new outfit.


...a radio station providing new Christian music for my listening pleasure.


...the sound and smell of rain (as long as it's not during school dismissal time. Then I hate it.


...this sweet face waiting on me when I get home everyday :)


...hummus and veggies and memories of Shady Shack and Dakar.


...the excitement shown by my 3 year old niece, over getting her toenails painted.


...a free subscription to National Geographic for Kids to share with my favorite students :)

No comments:

Post a Comment