Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tuesday's Letters

Dear Zoo Trip, I know I wrote about you on Sunday. But you were so much fun that I think you deserve another mention. Thanks for making Saturday be such a great day with my family. I definitely enjoyed you.


Dear 4th, It's hard to believe that you are what day of the school year we're on today. They say time flies when you're having fun. Right? :)

Dear #teachingisnotforwimps, You're the hashtag I added to my Facebook status yesterday morning and boy oh boy is it the truth...

Dear Flying Ant, I tried killing you the other night, but you unleashed your full wrath on my hand. My hand thanks you for the not so lovely, red, painful reminder of our experience together. Oh and FYI, my hand was being sarcastic when typing that. Ouch!

Dear Bible, You're such a great book. You really and truly are.


Dear Kids Say the Darnest Things, You were the title of a tv show at one point. They should totally bring you back. And you know what? I could totally supply you with a full season's worth of information. Trust me. It's golden!

Dear 4:45 a.m., I forgot how early you were. And yes, I am typically an early riser. But that's a bit much even for an early riser like me. Lord have mercy, are mornings rough...

Dear Praying Friends, What a blessing you are!


Dear Morning Duty, You are a new addition to my week days. One thing about it... I'll get a tan. Why? ...because it's a gazillion and one degrees out every single morning. Oh my word... Alabama summers are crazy! And yes, I would much rather it be cold than hot :)

Dear Uno, My students love you so much. It's so funny to me that out of all the games in my classroom - out of all the activities in my room... They want Uno each and every time. 


Dear Wearing a New Outfit, There's just something about you that can put a little pep in my step and a smile on my face. Who would've thought that I would be comfortable in a cute pair of purple (yes, purple!) capri's and a sleeveless white top. Oh my word...so comfy and so cute! Too bad I didn't take a picture...


Dear Oh So Tired, You're how I've felt when I got home each day since school started. Yep. Refer to the hashtag comment I mentioned earlier. #teachingisnotforwimps

Dear Caffeine, I've been slowly working to eliminate you from my life. Man are you hard. I'm doing it slowly but surely. And I've actually been proud of myself at how well I'm doing so.

Dear Dreams for the Future, I have so many of you. Here's hoping you come true.



No comments:

Post a Comment