Monday, September 2, 2019

Hope

Happy Monday, Y'all

 
On the first Monday of each month, I share a bit of gratitude here on the blog. Sometimes I share gratitude for a certain person or a certain

thing. Sometimes I share a random list. And sometimes, I share a lesson God is teaching me.

Want to know what I'm grateful for at the moment?



God keeps bringing this word to my mind.

And I can't help but be grateful for all this word stands for.   

HOPE in God because I've seen His goodness again and again...

 

HOPE in God because I know He has a (the) Master Plan for my life.


HOPE even in the midst of trials because I know God is still with me.


HOPE of eternal life in Heaven with my Savior.


And of course I have HOPE in all sorts of other things along the way... I can be hopeful that this or that will happen. But more important than any of that, is the HOPE I have in God's promise of life with Him because I've chosen to believe in Him.


So what about you? 

What are you grateful for today?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



I started my monthly Growing in Gratitude posts, as part of the link-up fun, hosted by Julie from Fall into Life, where bloggers would share a bit of gratitude each month. Julie stopped hosting the link-up this past summer. But I decided to keep posting a monthly gratitude-themed post. After all, there's always something for which we can be grateful. Right? :)

Anywho, in case you missed my previous month's posts...


You can click below to read them.

February - My Why

No comments:

Post a Comment