Tuesday, July 14, 2009

5 Things You May Not Know About Me

So...I stole the idea for this blog from a friend of mine. It's kind of neat to learn new things about your friends, so I thought hey, why not do it myself. Here's five things about me that very few people know.

1) I want to skydive.

2) I used to not want to share my testimony because I felt it wasn't a good one because I wasn't delivered from anything really bad. I was saved as ayoung child and have lived for the Lord ever since. (I now think otherwise.) :)

3) I used to want to be a figure skater. Funny since I've never ice skated before. :)

4) I used to love to watch Batman. And when I was in 2nd grade, I wrote Batman as my name on an assignment and lied and told the teacher the boy next to me wrote it on my paper. I know, I know...that was bad. :)

5)My biggest fear in the world is that I'll never get married and have children.

No comments:

Post a Comment