Friday, July 31, 2009

In Flight


So...this was originally written while I was on the airplane. However, since this is the first time I've had enough time to update, here is this blog... :)

Welcome to the In-Flight Installment of The Elisabeth Chronicles!

I'm sitting on the plane now heading to Dakar, Senegal to begin my journey on fulfilling the calling that God has placed on my life.

This morning I experienced a variety of emotions. i felt sad about leaving my family, my church family, my friends, and even my dog... :) ...not to mention leaving the only life I've known for my 23...almost 24...years of life.

However, as sad as it was to leave my family, i still feel happy and excited about this new adventure in my life. God has blessed me so incredibly much with this gift -- this calling -- and I cannot wait to see what all God has in store for me!

Once again, thank you to everyone backing me with encouragement, prayer, and support. You all mean so very much to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment