Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Currently...

I'm currently realizing that I only have 3 more days 'til I leave for summer break. I know I say it a lot, but it's true. This year has just flown by!

I'm currently sitting in my classroom, thinking how quiet it is without those 8 students in here. It's actually a little sad... :(

I'm currently taking a break from curriculum work on my computer. This stuff is adding major stress to my life...

I'm currently grateful for the A/C in my classroom. It's so incredibly hot and humid in Dakar right now. It's nice to have reprieve from that yucky-ness.

I'm currently enjoying the feeling of freedom that has come with letting go of a situation I was worrying about. It was such a weight off my shoulders when I was able to simply let it go.

I'm currently dreading having to start packing. I really, really, really do not like it. Can I hire somebody to do that for me? :)

I'm currently thinking about a devotion I read last week. Abraham had to wait. Joseph had to wait. Many people had to wait. But God came through for them in the end. God blessed them as a result of their patience and obedience. God blessed others as a result of their patience and obedience. And I'm thinking that I need to try to act a little more like those guys...

I'm currently sad about leaving Dakar. It's a little bittersweet. Of course I'm excited to see my family and get back to the States for a visit. But I'm a little sad at what I'm leaving behind...

I'm currently out of ideas for this post, so I guess that means it's back to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment