Saturday, June 1, 2013

The 64th Dear ____ Post

Dear Bleach, You don't mix well with nice black dresses. And yes, I almost cried when I saw the results of that mixture.

Dear 2012-2013 School Year, You finished yesterday. And I only got teary eyed a few times yesterday. I was pretty impressed with myself :)

Dear 27 Dresses, I watched you with some friends last night. You are definitely one of my top movies. I can quote parts of you I've seen you so many times. I love watching you!

Dear Market Shopping, I did you today. I was able to get a few gifts to take back to the States with me. I'm thankful for a successful, enjoyable trip. And I got to practice my French a little today, so that was nice too.

Dear Life, Sometimes you can be confusing. Sometimes I question why certain things happen the way they do, because sometimes you just don't make sense. Sometimes you're just downright hard. But you know, you're not always bad. I'm thankful that during the times of confusion and doubt, I can look ahead to the future... I'm thankful that I can have the hope of my Savior, who I know will eventually turn things around.

Dear Frustrated, You're how I feel about a certain situation right now. It's a hard one with no simple answer. It's times like this that I wish God would send answers on a billboard, or something equally ginormous. Too bad that doesn't happen...

Dear Steak, I bought you for the first time (while in Africa). You looked pretty good too. Why have I not done this before??? :)

Dear Goodbyes, You stink. I realize you're a part of my job that will never change. But man do I despise you...

2 comments:

  1. I saw that picture of your dress...I wanted to cry for you! So sorry! Did you find something to wear, after all? (In the future: maybe hide the bleach...I know I did that a few times!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did. :) I borrowed something from somebody. I still don't know why she had my dress anywhere near the bleach. Ugh! ...so annoying!

    ReplyDelete