Monday, June 24, 2013

Currently

I'm currently sitting at my brother's house, watching my niece playing. Her new favorite word is "hey," said while she waves with an excited grin on her face :)

I'm currently watching M*A*S*H. I've always liked this show. 

I'm currently happy that all of my family is finally well. Every one of them have been "taking turns" being sick since I've gotten here this summer. And thankfully all of them are finally well. Praise Jesus for healing!

I'm currently thinking back to God's provision from this past weekend. At the beginning of last week I was looking at the calendar a little bummed, knowing I had tried and tried, but still didn't have any services scheduled for this past Sunday. By Friday night, though, I had two scheduled. Isn't it so cool how God works things out? :)

I'm currently looking forward to seeing the new Monster's Inc movie tomorrow. I've decided that I'm just a kid at heart :)

I'm currently eating a S'mores cookie. ...so yummy!

I'm currently liking the latest necklace I bought. It's a pretty one. ...simple, but pretty. It says the word, "believe" and I truly believe God led me to buy it. He's been dealing with me quite a bit on believing in Him and trusting Him to do what He said He'd do.

I'm currently finishing up my latest newsletter. I'm hoping to have it finished and in the mail by next week.

I'm currently grateful for the blessings of true friends in my life. I saw a quote the other day on how rare true friends are and it made me realize once more just how blessed I am in this department. Thank you God for this gift.

I'm currently looking forward to tomorrow. I'm taking my parents out for a late Father's Day present to their (and my) favorite seafood place. Since they were both sick on Father's Day, we had to postpone our meal.

I'm currently counting down 'til our family vacation. 4 more weeks! I can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment