Friday, June 14, 2013

Currently...

I'm currently typing this while my niece is taking a nap.

I'm currently thankful for the blessing of the mini vacation I just had. I got to explore parts of the country I've never been to. I got to hang out with a family I hadn't seen in over 10 years. I got to just "let my hair down" and relax before starting this busy summer I've got planned. I got to totally enjoy myself. It was awesome and I am so thankful/grateful for God blessing me with this opportunity

I'm currently looking for a gym. I'd like to join one for the summer. It's proving to be more difficult to find one than I thought, though.

I'm currently rereading Draw the Circle by Mark Batterson. It's a 40 day prayer challenge in which you "draw a circle" around the prayer you've been praying. I enjoyed it when I did it before. And I'm looking forward to doing it again and seeing what God has in store for me at the end of it.

I'm currently trying to schedule a couple more services for this summer. That's also proving to be more difficult than I thought...

I'm currently planning a couple mini road trips for later this summer. New Orleans and Memphis, I'll be visiting y'all soon :)

I'm currently clinging to the promises of Jeremiah 29:11. I'm so thankful that God has a plan for my life!

2 comments:

  1. Elsabath, contact Harold and Elaine when you come to new orleans, love to chat with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course!! Once I know dates for sure, I'll let you guys know.

    ReplyDelete