Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Currently

I'm currently frustrated with my car. I realize it's getting old, but I really didn't think she'd be that bad this summer. It looks like a rental car is going to have to make an appearance real soon.

I'm currently looking for just a couple more services to fill my summer schedule. I'm so thankful for the opportunities I've already been given. And I look forward to more coming. It's so awesome getting to share my love for Senegal and Dakar Academy with people here at home.

I'm currently happy that I found not one, but two swimsuits I liked on sale this past weekend. Swimsuit shopping is typically an area of shopping I detest, but this time... This time, it wasn't that bad :)

I'm currently enjoying being so close to friends/co-workers I haven't seen in a while. Yay for some of my favorite fellow Alabama missionaries being so close :)

I'm currently happy about finding a hard copy of the Circle Maker's 40 Day Prayer Challenge. I've been reading it electronically, which was ok. But I'm looking forward to being able to write ad highlight and make (hard copy) notes. I'm currently rereading the book of Isaiah. I'm learning so much from this book of the Bible.

I'm currently looking forward to spending the day with my mom and my aunt tomorrow :) I'm currently listening to my mom talking to my niece. They're chatting about all sorts of things. It must be interesting because my niece is giggling up a storm :)

I'm currently watching The Food Network. There really is a lot of filth on t.v. these days, making it sometimes hard to find something good and clean to watch. But the Food Network is always a nice choice.

I'm currently being asked when I'm going to "settle down" or when I'm going to "finally get married" so I don't "end up an old maid." I just love (insert sarcasm sign here) little old ladies giving me this relationship advice. It's soooooo awesome (not). Seriously, it happens every time I come back to the States and is honestly a little annoying...

I'm currently missing Dakar. I love being in the States. I love being with my family. I love knowing I've got some fun things planned for this summer. But at the same time, I'm still feeling that bit of homesickness for Dakar...

I'm currently finishing up this post so I can run to town with my dad. We're going to pick up a few things for my mom and then I'm going to check out a fun clothing store in town. And maybe we can stop by Starbucks before coming back too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment