Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Currently

I'm currently sitting in my apartment, thankful for the breeze coming in from my balcony and the fan on inside. Man is it hot right now...

I'm currently regretting talking about how hot it was in Alabama. Alabama's hot and humid summers are pretty awful. Don't get me wrong. But they have NOTHING on Dakar!

I'm currently blasting worship music via itunes. I'm also currently wearing headphones so I don't bug all of my neighbors :)

I'm currently writing out meal ideas for the week. Meal planning BEFORE going to the grocery store versus AT the grocery store saves me mucho money :)

I'm currently thankful for good friends. What a blessing they are!

I'm currently full from supper. Bacon + eggs + toast with apple jelly = awesomeness!

I'm currently planning to do a little "light" reading this weekend so I can better help a student. What's on my list, you ask? Beowulf and The Hobbit. And just so you're aware, I'm currently kicking myself for not paying better attention in my high school English classes where I had to read these two.

I'm currently reading the best devotional I think I've ever read. It's so applicable to my life right now and I'm getting so much out of it. I'm so thankful that God put it in my path this summer.

I'm currently fighting a war against mosquitos. Why do they like me so much? Can't they take the hint and leave me alone? 

I'm currently enjoying my new position at school. It's still weird at times to not be the 1st grade teacher. It's still sad not having the recess break time with my elementary teacher buddies. But all in all, I really am enjoying myself. I love my students! And I love the way my schedule is laid out! I love how I'm finally putting all that coursework to good use. :)

I'm currently waiting 'til I can call my mom. Skype is such a wonderful thing.

I'm currently looking up prices of flights for a retreat I'm going on in December with my fellow Africa A/G missionaries. It'd be really nice if those prices would make a significant drop real soon... Of course, I won't hold my breath waiting on that to happen :)

I'm currently loving this picture of my niece that my brother emailed me today. She is so incredibly adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment