Friday, August 9, 2013

Currently

I'm currently sitting in my apartment, typing this. I loved my time in Alabama, but man is it nice to be back in my own apartment in Dakar :)

I'm currently listening to Steven Curtis Chapman's "Deep Roots" cd. It was a last minute purchase at Cracker Barrel towards the end of the summer, and contains some hymns. ...so good!

I'm currently looking over my To Do List for the staff meetings & working in my classroom the next 2 days and for the first day of school.

I'm currently glad to be back in Dakar. I'm so thankful for the call God has placed on my life, and I'm thankful that He has made this place "home."

I'm currently drinking some chai tea. It's definitely not he same as Starbucks, but its good :)

I'm currently starting to feel more comfortable, and less nervous, about my new job at school.

I'm currently looking forward to school starting Wednesday. I will have students from all levels - elementary, middle, and high school. I'm looking forward to seeing all of our kids get back at school. And I'm looking forward to the 2013-2014 being the best yet!

I'm currently reading Wild Goose Chase by Mark Batterson. I highly recommend it. Go on. Get it. You know you want to :)

I'm currently experiencing jet lag. I kind of thought I would. Oh well. I guess it's been a good thing. I've almost finished unpacking. I've prepped my notes for a presentation I have to give on Tuesday. And I've caught up on emails I've been putting off for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment