Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Currently

I'm currently looking up recipes for new dinner ideas. Currently on the list... Stir fry with bean noodles ( yes, bean noodles!) :)

I'm currently full from supper. I made fried rice. It wasn't the best I've ever eaten, but it was the best I've ever made :)

I'm currently thankful for a chat with a friend I had today. I'm so thankful for people like this in my life.

I'm currently enjoying the breeze coming in my living room window. It's actually semi-cool for a change. Yay for it finally not feeling like a sauna! :)

I'm currently looking forward to a new "toy" I'll have in my classroom that will make my job just a little easier.  

I'm currently also looking forward to the weekend. Sleeping late, catching up on work, watching handball, and hanging out with my Jesus are on the agenda.

I'm currently feeling the effects of a long day at work. My body's telling me it's time to go to sleep, but my mind is still running 90 miles an hour. 

I'm currently smiling at the latest cutest-niece-ever picture that my brother just emailed me. Is she not the most adorable little girl ever?! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment