Friday, December 5, 2014

5 on Friday

I had a few things on my mind, so I thought I'd reinstate 5 on Friday. ...except, I ended up having 6 items instead of 5. Oops... :)


1. I got to Skype with two of my closest friends in Dakar this morning. What a fun way to start my day! :)


2. We got our new school shirts in this week. And a new t-shirt + Jeans Day = Awesomeness :)


3. I'm so ready for Christmas Break! I love my kids. I love teaching. But boy oh boy, is 2 weeks off going to be amazing :)


4. I'm planning to do a little work in my classroom this weekend, including decorating for Christmas. I saw this idea for a door and thought it was cute. But I need to have it say something about learning or school. Anyone have an idea?


5. I love love love this Thirty One bag. Their stuff is a bit too pricey for me normally, but thanks to a fabulous sale price early last month, I was able to snag this one. It's my new go-to bag for work and I love it! 



6. I "love" (insert sarcasm here) when people freak out about Ebola immediately after hearing I used to live/work in West Africa. And now that I'm planning a 2 week trip to Senegal this summer, I'm trying to prep myself for more Ebola comments to come. Seriously people... Get your facts straight before freaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment