Monday, December 22, 2014

The 128th Dear _____ Post

Dear Elf, You're my favoring Christmas movie. You came on tv last night so I was a happy girl :)


Dear Starbucks, Thanks for making the tasty Chai Latte. Yum!

Dear Heart of Christmas by Matthew West, Thanks for having your lyrics remind me of the point of Christmas. Thanks for being that wake-up call of sorts, which made me open my eyes.


Dear 14, You're how many chairs were set around the table, including my own, at my Christmas party the other day. Normally I only see one or two of my kids at a time, but for our party, I pulled them all at the same time. It was such a fun time! I loved it!


Dear Christmas Break, I'm so over the top excited that you're finally here! 


Dear Photo a Day Project, I can't believe it, but I have actually stuck with you for almost an entire year. We're on day 355 today and it seems like just yesterday I started. Thanks for being such a fun way to document my life this year. 


Dear Dad, You're a good preacher. Just so ya know :)


Dear Family, You 6 mean the world to me. I'm so blessed to call you mine!


Dear Brother, You're such an awesome husband and father. I love watching you with your girls. 


Dear Cuteness, You're what the photo below possesses. I so love this little girl and her sister :)


Dear Smile, You're what my youngest niece did a lot of today. She's such a happy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment