Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Hello December


Hello December 2014! You started yesterday. The 11 months prior to you have all flown by, so I expect you to be no different. 

Here are a few things I'm planning to say Hello to this month...

1. all things Christmas


I can't wait to decorate our tree, enjoy family get-togethers, have a Christmas party with my students, watch Christmas movies on tv, and listen to Christmas music without judgment :)

2. a long break from school


Can I get a big ol' AMEN?! Praise Jesus for Christmas Break and 2 weeks off from school!

3. buying plane tickets for an extra special trip planned for the beginning of Summer Break


I've emailed my travel agent, requesting prices on the dates I'm interested in. So now I just wait for that info and she'll out the dough. I'm so very excited about this trip! 

4. family time


I'm really looking forward to spending a lot of quality time with my family. I do kind of like them a little :)

5. getting ready for my New Year's Resolutions


My goal this year is to carefully think (and pray) this through, so I pick resolutions/ goals that will be both attainable and truly beneficial to my life. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment