Saturday, December 13, 2014

The 127th Dear ____ Post

Dear 5, You're how many more school days are left 'til Christmas Break! I'm so ready!

Dear Pajamas, You're what I'll be wearing to work on Wednesday. Watching Polar Express with some of my favorite kids? Great. Spending the entire day in comfy PJs? Even better :)

Dear Sonic in Selma, I'd planned on visiting you after work yesterday for my weekly treat of a cranberry limeade. Clearly it wasn't meant to be since you were totally demolished - as in one huge pile of rubble. Sad day...

Dear Christmas Party 1, You're what's happening later today. Bring on the family, gifts, food, and laughter. I can't wait :)

Dear New Journal, I bought you the other day in preparation for the upcoming year.

Dear Sweet, You're how it sounded hearing my niece talk to her Pawpaw and Granny on the phone last night. You could hear that sweet little voice loud and clear. I loved it :)

Dear It's Cold, You're what I said many times this week. I guess Winter's ready to be here already. Brrrr

Dear Cranberry Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies, I have one word for you... Yum!

Dear 2015's Photo a Day Project, You're almost finished. When I started this back in January, I honestly didn't know if I'd stick with it and be able to finish. But I have stuck with it. And I love it. I can't wait to compile my 365 photos into a book when I'm done.

Dear Senegal, I still miss you a lot! But I am so loving being with family this time of year!

Dear This Time of Year, You're my favorite. Just thought you should know :)

Dear God, Thanks for loving me in spite of my many shortcomings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment