Saturday, December 6, 2014

The 126th Dear ____ Post

Dear Christmas, You're only 19 days away. Can you believe that?!

Dear Cough, You are annoying. you're loud and cause me pain and a lack of sleep. I'd really like it if you'd leave me alone. After all, I never invited you here. So please leave.

Dear Skype, Thanks for cooperating yesterday morning. You provided my friends and me with a clear picture and great sound the whole time. Thanks for starting my day off so nicely.

Dear Friendship, What a blessing you are!

Dear Christmas Playlist, I finally made you yesterday on my phone. Now my drives will be so much merrier :)

Dear How The Grinch Stole Christmas, My mom and I watched the tail end of you last night before heading to bed. You definitely rank pretty high on my list of top Christmas movies. 

Dear Christmas Shopping, I am totally finished with you, with the exception of sticking stuffers for the parents. Yep, I'm nice like that :)

Dear Mailed Letters to Their Parents, You're what one group of my students did this week. They got so into it. They loved writing Mom or Dad a letter. And when I promised them I'd put a stamp on them and drop them off on my way home, their eyes lit up. They were so excited! I loved it!

Dear Pricing Plane Tickets, You're what I did this week. Each morning before work, and then each afternoon after work, I'd check the price. It's so weird to me that flight prices can fluctuate that much from day to day.

Dear Great Quote, You're what I saw on Facebook this morning. How often do I say that I trust God to take care of me and them worry about some aspect of my life? 


Dear Polar Express Day, The other Special Ed teacher at my school asked me if I help put with you in her classroom a few days before the Break. I had already decided to say yes when she informed me that we'd get to wear our pajamas too. Umm, hello... Wear PJs to work? Yes, please :)

Dear Racial Discrimination, It's 2014...almost 2015! Why do you still exist? Why can't EVERYONE look past the color of someone's skin? Why does it matter if someone's White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Middle Eastern, etc.? Who cares?! People are people. It doesn't matter what color their skin is.

No comments:

Post a Comment