Saturday, December 27, 2014

Alphabetical Randomness

I...

...am almost thirty. That blows my mind.

...bought a watch yesterday. I figured it's time I stop looking at my phone to know what time it is. And since I paid for it with a gift card, it was basically free to me :)

...am ready for the Christmas get-together with my parents, brother and sister-in-law, and nieces. Sunday's the big day!

...like driving. It's a stress reliever for me. It's a way to just get away for a bit. Driving in traffic, though? Not my cup of tea.

...think the elephant is a cool animal. Not only is it Alabama's mascot :), but think of all an elephant can do. It's huge. It's strong. And it's actually kind of cute :)

...finally finished wrapping all of our Christmas gifts yesterday (with my mom's help). There's one perk to having family Christmas a few days after Christmas :)

...went to the Galleria yesterday. It was the day after Christmas. What was I thinking? The crowds were insane! But you know, I didn't encounter one rude person. So that made it worth while.

...was happy to treat myself to Chik-fil-a yesterday. Yum!

...have been intrigued by the previews of a few of the movies recently premiered. Although, instead of spending $10 plus to see them at the theater, I think I'll wait and see the $1 Redbox version :)

...am not a big jelly/jam fan. There are only a few flavors I'll eat. And even then, I'd almost always prefer something else instead. 

...have a Korean dress ornament hanging on my tree. It's actually a bookmark, and was a gift from a student's parent my 2nd year at DA. Every time I see it, I think of this sweet family. I love it!


...am looking for a new devotional to start in January. Anyone have any suggestions 

...read People Magazine every week. 

...have played nurse to my mom a lot this week. The poor woman couldn't win for losing. First it was her back and then it was this flu that's going around. 

...found Christmas ornaments on sale for next to nothing while shopping yesterday. Yay for cheap after Christmas deals!

...have a couple projects I want to tackle next week. Here's hoping the creativity works out :)

...saw this quote about moms floating around Facebook the other day. It made me think of my own mom, one of the most hardworking people I know.


...like the song, Rest, by Downhere. It's such a good song!


...love shopping with gift cards. It's like having free money :)

...think some people post way too much personal stuff on Facebook. If you have issues with your family, I personally think you should discuss those privately. It doesn't look good to constantly bring them out for the world to see. But that's just my opinion... 

...want to go to the Unclaimed Baggage Center one day. It's in Alabama. And I think it's only a couple hours away from me, so I should go try it out sometime. 

...will get to visit with a friend later today, whom I haven't seen in a few years. I can't wait! :)

...enjoy wrapping presents. I guess it's one of the few creative bones in my body :)

...am eXpecting great things in 2015. It's going to be a great year. I know it!

...have been thinking about my New Year's Resolutions and I've almost finished. 

...want to go to the zoo. Who's with me? Anyone else want to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment