Wednesday, January 28, 2015

What's up


What I'm reading...

I just started George W. Bush's book about his dad. ...so far so good.


What I'm writing...

I'm in the process of writing a blog post about some thoughts I had while listening to Britt Nicole's song, Set the World On Fire.  

What I'm listening to...

I have quite the eclectic mix of music. So my morning ride, listener to my La Voiture playlist is quite entertaining :)


What I'm wearing...

Today is an African accessories kind of day. 


What I'm eating...

Look at this tasty lunch! The best part of it, though, was that it was free. Yay for co-workers wanting to bless each other :)


What I'm doing next...

I had to prepare for a presentation and grade a bunch of papers today, too. But since I got called out of my room right after finishing, I haven't had time to clean up yet. So as soon as this post is published, it's clean-up time!


What I'm quoting...

Today's "quote" is inspired by the current temperature outside. And it comes from a meme from everyone's favorite minions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment