Sunday, January 11, 2015

2014 in Review

January - I ended my blessing of a Christmas trip and found out my niece, Daisy, was going to be a big sister. I played 20 Questions. And by the end of the month, I felt God was leading me to make a big change. When I mentioned this to my best friend, I didn't realize just how big of a change it was going to be :)

February - I celebrated Valentine's Day with my Kids Club kids. And later in the month, I shocked a few people by announcing what my big change was.

March - I went on Spring Break and did a major sorting/packing. I also shared a few lessons I've learned from Dr. Seuss and Disney movies


June - I wrote a list of things I never thought I'd say. I left Dakar, having to say goodbye to my home of the past 5 years, and I headed back to the States. I met my new niece, celebrated Father's Day, and got my car. I also had to deal with a billion or so people thinking I had Ebola since I'd been in Africa :)




July - I wrote my 29 by 29 list. I went to Texas and spent a week with a friend, exploring a new state.



August - I started teaching. I entered my last year in my twenties. And my dad had another heart attack, and subsequently, his second open heart surgery in less than a year. And somehow I didn't post anything the whole month :)

September - I remembered that it'd been a year since my grandfather died. And I wrote about a hymn I like and my newest change, which involved the word, WAIT.



October - I had my interview for my first level of licensing with the Assemblies of God and prepared for my last class for it, as well. This was my biggest blogging month, with me writing about all sorts of topics like... What I miss about Senegal, wanting to be like a violin and also a duck, the little things in life, if I made a mixtape, and then I wrote a letter to my parents.



December - I wrote about some of the beautiful things in my life. And I soaked up all things Christmas - parties, time with friends and family, good food, and remembering and the real reason we celebrate the holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment