Tuesday, October 4, 2016

No Way. I'd never do that.

No way. I'd never do that...

Oh I'd never use a set of Conversation Uno cards to work with a friend practicing conversation skills and pronouncing our letter sounds correctly.

 

Oh and of course, I'd never enjoy watching kids work together on an activity in Kids Club.

 

There's no way my students have enjoyed science lately. Of course not... That would involve them being able to draw a model of a skin cell tissue which was sooo boring.

 

There's no way my internal alarm clock betrays me on Saturdays. 

 

And there's absolutely no way I'd bake a pan of delicious brownies. 
I mean, why would I do a thing like that?!

 

Y'all it's by no means hot right now. In fact it's so not hot that I never have to wear my hair in a ponytail so I don't just pour sweat when my hair hits the back of my neck...



And there's no way this cute spelling of my name made me smile :)


And I surely did not make 16 kids happy with our new desk arrangement, which totally did not make our classroom look bigger, making me happy.



Oh and y'all... Senegal has not temporarily (or maybe not so temporarily) stopped producing Coca Light (diet coke), prompting me to take this picture and send to a friend when out of the blue, a local restaurant actually ended up having this goodness.


Oh, and one more thing...

In case you haven't realized this yet...

I'm never ever sarcastic :)


No comments:

Post a Comment