Sunday, October 16, 2016

Who? Me?

There's no way this post could be about me....

There's no way that earlier this week, I'd send a friend the meme below and then both of us would totally agree  on the fact that being an adult is hard sometimes. Who? Me? No way...


My crew had a basketball game yesterday. There's no way I'd get up early on a Saturday, the one day I could sleep late and go watch them play. Who me? Of course not... 

 


Oh and when that basketball game that may or may not have happened, there's no way I'd enjoy a Dr. Pepper while working on grading and report cards. There's no way I'd been saving this one can for just such a day. No... I'd never do that. Of course not...



There's no way I'm homesick for Fall in Alabama. The cooler temp's, the leaves changing colors, everything... Nope. Of course not. That'd be just silly...


There's no way KIDS CLUB this past week was about the Shoes of Peace, including a game where the kids have to put each other's shoes on. And past that, there's no way I caught this adorable sweetness during the game, making it a definite Aww moment :)


No. Lesson planning is surely not easier when candy's involved. Do you really think I would say that? :)

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

And I know these orange flowers didn't catch my eye on the way to the school yesterday. It's not like, in the midst of such a sandy place, God will still allow pretty flowers to grow. Surely not...

 

No. It's just not possible that I've fallen in love with these Rockstar themed numbers for my classroom. That'd be just pure silliness...

 

You know what else is silly? The idea that I'd love watching the teamwork between my students. Seeing them interacting, and learning with one another. Who would love that? :)

 

And there's no way this little cutie couldn't understand why she couldn't have my undivided attention the other day. I mean, it's not like she's saying... "What do you mean you have to do work? Why can't you just hold me?" :)


And there's surely no way that volunteers from each grade were asked to pray in chapel on Friday. And of course my heart didn't melt at the sweetness of their prayers...

 

Oh, and in case you made it through this entire post and didn't realize...

There's absolutely no way I'd ever be sarcastic in this post. Sarcastic? Who? Me? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment