Thursday, February 7, 2019

Thursday's Letters

Happy Thursday Y'all

The Little Letter Link Up | tazandbelly.com

Today, I am joining Kristin for her monthly Little Letters link-up, where we write "letters," as a way of sharing a bit of our lives at the moment. Well... Actually, I'll be linking up with her next week. But you get the idea :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dear January 2019,

You were a good month for me.

You started off with me finishing up my time in the US, after a wonderful Christmas Break with my family and friends and all things America.



You saw school start back and included all sorts of fun activities with my own students and with my kids in Kids Club and our school's Spiritual Emphasis Week, among other fun events, as well. 




You let me have a weekend away with friends, waking up to beautiful sunrises overlooking the ocean. Oh and those nightly sunsets... So incredible!
 


You let me read two new books (for fun) and a few others (for work). And speaking of reading... You also saw me start my latest class through Southeastern. I'm learning all about teaching individuals with dyslexia and my nerdy teacher brain is absolutely loving everything I'm learning. 



I wouldn't say you were 100% perfect. But even in the middle of the "down" times/times I struggled with issues (mostly at work), God still showed me just how amazingly He is at work in every little detail. 



So, overall, I'd have to say... January 2019, you were more good than bad. Thanks for that. Thanks for being a good month. I do appreciate it :)

Sincerely,

Me

Oh and P.S. 

Here are a few more pictures from the month :) 


  Image may contain: one or more people and drink 

 Image may contain: 1 person, playing a sport, basketball court, shorts and outdoor Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At the beginning of each month, I'll share some of the previous month's photos. I'm changing things up and doing it a little differently than I did last year. Instead of sharing every single one of my photo-a-day photos, I'm only going to share a few.
And I'm sharing, if for no other reason, to help me remember some of the memories and thoughts that are associated with each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment