Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Currently...


I’m currently enjoying having a tiny bit more free time now that all of my grad school assignments have been turned in.

I’m currently waiting to receive my grade for this semester. If I pass, I get my Master’s degree. If I don’t, I’ll be a sad, sad person… :)

I’m
currently happy that my jeans are getting looser, causing me to have to wear a belt with them. ...such a nice feeling :)

I’m currently relieved that I finally got all the necessary paperwork taken care of at the embassy this week.

I’m currently enjoying seeing how excited my students are getting about correcting grammar and the like. I write a few sentences on the board and include a few spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors. Then we work together at correcting them. If I choose not to do them one day, or if I simply forget to write them on the board before they arrive, almost all of my students will beg me to write some on there. I think that they think it’s a game. And I guess that’s a good thing :)

I’m currently sitting in the library at school. I volunteer in the library, manning the check-out desk, one afternoon a week. I’m also currently still laughing at the “Miss Nichols, you are awesome sauce!” comment I got from a high school kid a few minutes ago, all because I helped her find a book for a project she’s doing.

I’m currently downloading the Duck Commander, himself, Phil Robertson's book, Happy Happy Happy and am planning to start reading it this weekend :)

I'm currently writing out my prayers, and have been for a while now. I've found it helps me stay a little more focused. Plus, it's nice looking back and seeing how God's worked in my life and those around me.

I'm
currently questioning why certain things happen the way they do. But at the same time, I'm currently thankful that our Maker has our best interests at heart. He loves us and cares about us and knows exactly what we need, when we need it. 

I’m currently considering taking a mini technology break next week. I think it’ll be nice not to be “tied down” to facebook, email, blog posting, etc. for a few days. To my parents… Don’t worry. I’ll still check in every once in a while, so you know I’m alive. Ha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment