Sunday, May 12, 2013

Currently...

I'm currently eating an egg and cheese burrito with homemade salsa for breakfast.

I'm currently wishing I hadn't added that second hot pepper in my salsa. Wow! Is it hot!

currently just finished reading for my morning devo's. This morning's read was Luke 1:45-56.

I'm currently claiming Luke 1:45 as my "life verse," clinging to the promises He will one day fulfill in my life.

I'm currently hoping my mom has an awesome Mother's Day and am currently wishing I could be there with her to celebrate.


I'm currently enjoying my new hair cut. It makes my head feel a ton lighter. Plus, it's not near as hot since all that hair's gone. 


I'm currently looking forward to the week ahead.

I'm currently looking through my ipod and thinking that I have quite the eclectic taste in music. It's funny to see the wide range of music that comes up when on shuffle.

I'm currently counting down to when I get to see my family again. ...one month from today! :) Can you tell that I'm currently excited about that?! :)

I'm currently typing my last blog post for a week, as I'm planning to be as internet-free as possible this week. It'll be nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment