Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thankful Thursday


This week I’ve been thankful for…

the new recipes I’ve found online. I really love cooking and I’m always looking for new ideas, so it’s nice to know I can easily search for recipes to try.

* the knowledge that I'm almost finished with grad school. The plan is to turn in everything tomorrow night, so my weekend is free.

* Kids Club this week. It was a little "funny" how the lesson the Man upstairs placed on my heart to share with the kids was one I needed to hear as well. While I was teaching them, I was also being taught. Go Man upstairs! :)

* the friendships that God has brought into my life since moving to Dakar.

* those 4 pounds that I've lost AND the tiny bit of inches I've lost in my waist - noticed when I realized my jeans are starting to get a little loose. It's not much, but it's definitely a start! :)

* the peace that can only come from above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment