Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Currently...

I'm currently grieving with some friends over the loss of someone we know. Death is never easy. That's for sure... So I'm also currently asking anyone reading this to pray for the family and friends and everyone affected by this death. Details aren't important. God knows...

I'm currently sitting on my bed, contemplating putting up my computer and going to sleep. But I can't. I have so much on my mind that I can't seem to just let it all leave so I can go to sleep. Hmm...

I'm currently frustrated about something someone said to me earlier today. Why do I let people's words get to me? What I know was intended as a compliment ended up feeling more like a major criticism. Weird, I know...

I'm currently liking this dark purple nail polish I'm wearing.

I'm currently remembering what was happening 10 years ago this week. I'm not doing exactly what I thought I'd be doing in ten years, but my life has definitely turned out pretty cool. I wonder what I'll be doing in ten more years...

I'm currently planning a blog post devoted to filling in the gap of those 10 years I just mentioned...

I'm currently wishing there was a Chik-fil-a in Dakar. Oh how awesome that'd be...

I'm currently starting my shopping list for the summer. It's almost time to replenish my supply of clothes, American food, school supplies, toiletries, and more. There's a lot we can get here in Dakar, but not everything, so shopping I must go...

I'm currently excited about some news I got this afternoon and can't wait 'til I can share it on here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment