Saturday, March 8, 2014

The 100th Dear ____ Post,

Dear Elementary Camp, You happened at school yesterday. It was so much fun getting to work and hang out with the elementary schoolers.

Dear Frozen (the movie), We watched you during Elementary Camp yesterday. You were such a good movie! I loved you, even if I have had "Do You Want to Build a Snowman" stuck in my head since last night :)

Dear Hot Dogs, I had you for lunch and supper yesterday. And just as I said after Elementary Camp last year, I hope I don't see you again for a long, long time :)

Dear Strawberries, Even though you're FINALLY back in season, I've yet to get some of you. I should change that soon :)

Dear Free Episodes, Itunes put up a few new ones of you this week. Yay for free t.v.! :)

Dear Working, You're what I'm planning to spend my day doing. Here's hoping productivity is accomplished :)

Dear 42 (the movie), I'm going to be watching you tonight for research. Now, that's a sentence I never thought I'd say. Anywho... You're based on the life of Jackie Robinson, who happens to be the star of the story some of my older students are reading right now. So, I'm trying to find a few clips that would be appropriate (language wise) to show.

Dear Celebrating God's Power Through Prayer, You were the topic of the lesson I led during Elementary Camp last night. I thought it was a little ironic that God taught me a lesson while I was teaching the kids. I say it all the time... I love how God knows exactly what we need to hear exactly when we need to hear it. Thanks God!

Dear Lent, You started earlier this week. I've never given anything up for you before. I'm not sure why. It's just never been something I've done. But this year I've decided to change that. I'm still working out the details of my plan, so technically I'll be starting late. But since I'm pretty sure God's okay with that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment