Saturday, March 15, 2014

The 101st Dear _____ Post

Dear Lessons from my Students, You're the topic of a blog post I wrote for Skybridge, an online blog community. Want to read it? Click here.

Dear Junior Carnival, You happened at school yesterday. The juniors did a great job! Everything turned out great and it seemed like everyone there was having a great time!

Dear Spring Break, We only have this coming week of classes and then you'll be here! I can't wait!

Dear Jackie Robinson, You're the topic of the research project some of my older students will be doing next week. I'm learning so much.

Dear Pumpkin Soup, I made you the other night and you turned out sooo good!

Dear Cutest Book Ever, You're what we mailed to two sweet friends who had to make an emergency trip back to the Stares due to a health concern with their mom. Our elementary kids totally blew me away and blessed my heart with their sweet notes as pictures for their friends.

Dear Daisy, You were just a chatting in the background when I was talking to my mom on Skype yesterday. I loved hearing you ask for your "babies" and sing "Jesus" to them. ...so sweet :)

Dear Cheap Movie Rentals, You're offered by iTunes. Thanks for the inexpensive option for entertainment!

Dear Frozen Soundtrack, Last night I bought a few songs from you. I think I've went a little too far in "connecting with my inner child." I can't seem to get these songs out of my head and find myself humming them to myself throughout the day :)

Dear Easter Card, I got you in the mail yesterday, along with some cute stickers for my kiddos. It took way less time to get here than mail normally does, so it was quite the surprise to see that purple envelope yesterday!

Dear Jacket Weather, I love you. I wish you'd stay around a while longer.

Dear Tonight, You're when I'm having dinner with friends. I'm looking forward to good food and time with friends.

Dear 2 Suitcases, I never realized how difficult it'd be to pack you until I started looking at all I'd accumulated in the past 4 1/2 years. ...trying to figure out what to part with is proving to be harder than I thought :(

Dear A Lot of Little Details, You're what still needs to fall in place for my year (or 2) of support raising in the States. I still need a car, a job (since I don't receive an AG salary during that time because that money's going toward my cash budget), services scheduled, meetings scheduled, etc. It is a lot, but when I start to worry, I just have to remind myself of who's in charge and has it all already planned out. Thanks God for supplying my every need.

Dear Red (yes, the color), You were one of the random conversation topics we discussed yesterday in one of my high school classes. Who would've thought that there was that much stuff to discuss about such a seemingly simple topic?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment