Friday, March 23, 2018

5 Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Y'all

This week has been quite the emotional roller coaster. 

The news of a truly heart-breaking death, which I shared about yesterday, (which you can read HERE) was the incredibly low point on the roller coaster that has been this week.


But, thankfully, there have been good points this week.

Thankfully, there have been high spots on the roller coaster that has been this week.

So here are 5 of my favorites from this week...

~ one ~ 

Seeing how fast my favorite group of students picked up the concept of adding coins was a definite favorite this week. And the accompanying boost of confidence was a bonus favorite. I love when I can see those "lightbulb" moments! It's awesome!

No automatic alt text available.

~ two ~

Um, hello deliciousness. A definite favorite of today/this week was receiving this tasty surprise treat from the US. Oh my word, she knows my love of this goodness! Reese's are my favorite chocolate candy. And white chocolate Reese's? Oh my word, they're even more so my favorite! So much so my favorite :)



~ three ~


This picture of 3 of my favorite students has cracked me up so much. This crew is hilarious and definitely produce many favorite smile producing moments :)

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, selfie

~ four ~

Speaking of my favorite students, I wrote them a note on their desktops earlier this week. I saw this idea online a while back and finally got around to doing it the other day. I love that God saw fit to bless me with these incredible kids. I so love being their teacher!



~ five ~

And because it's my blog and I can, I'm adding in one extra...

Want to know what I'll look like in just a few short hours?

Image result for teachers leaving for spring break

Want to know why?

Image result for meme teachers leaving for spring break

Just kidding...

slightly


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Today I'm joining AprilNatashaand Christina for their 5 on Friday linkup. 



And I'm also joining ErikaAndrea, and Narci and for their weekly Friday Favorites linkup.


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for the loss of Caleb. :( How heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete