Wednesday, March 7, 2018

CURRENTLY

Happy Wednesday Y'all

Want to know what I'm currently up to?

I'm currently PLANNING a surprise (involving hot cocoa) for my kiddos on Friday (or maybe Monday - I haven't decided yet). At any rate, I can't wait to see their faces! It's going to be awesome!! :)



I'm currently SEEING a new seating arrangement in my classroom. I had to move things around a bit since my new students started this week. Well, one started on Monday. And as of now, the plan is that the other will start either tomorrow or Friday. Anywho, the other day, I changed our seating arrangement. There are two reasons I arranged the desks like I did. #1) A few of my kids asked to have independent work areas. So separating the desks helped with that. #2) By arranging them in this way, they can do independent work at desks OR move them together for small groups. And I can pull them to the table for whole group activities OR small group work with the teacher. I know it's only been a couple days so far. But I really like this arrangement. We'll see how it goes...



I'm currently MAKING an effort to sit and do more prep after school each evening, in the hopes that I won't have to spend so much time working every weekend. And for the past few weeks, I've done pretty well at this. Here's hoping this continues. After all, I could get used to not spending ALL day long on Saturdays in my classroom :)



I'm currently PRETENDING that I'm not seeing/hearing construction madness at home. I realize that when they finally finish (although, at this point, that seems so far away), it'll all look nice. So I can appreciate that. But y'all... After hearing/seeing madness for almost one full year...


I'm currently WEARING my favorite pants. They're dressy and cute. So they're perfect for work. Plus, even better than that... They're super comfy. I took this picture before work today, while I sat with my feet propped up, waiting on today's lunch/dinner to cook before I left for work this morning. *Because Wednesdays are a late day for me, I almost always bring dinner with me and eat while doing prep work in my classroom after Kids Club is over. 



And because it's my blog and I can...

I'm adding in a couple more Currently items to my list :)

I'm currently MISSING my Mama and wishing I could see her. Only 3 more months... :)


Image may contain: Debra Nichols and Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling, selfie, closeup and indoor

I'm currently READING and studying my Bible more and more. I'm learning so many lessons from God, through His Word. In fact, I wrote about this the other day. If you missed that post, you can read it by clicking HERE



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Today I'm joining Anne and Sarah for their monthly Currently link-up, where we are all sharing a bit about what's currently going on in our part of the world.

1 comment:

  1. I can certainly imagine a hot chocolate surprise going over well :) And living with house construction is so hard - hang in there!

    ReplyDelete