Monday, March 5, 2018

Lessons Learned Through Bible Reading

Image result for quote about reading the bible

A little over a year ago, I wrote a post in which I flipped through Bible, sharing some of the verses and passages that have been significant/meaningful in my life.

If you missed that post, you can check it out HERE.

And as I flipped through the other day in church, looking for a verse the speaker was preaching on, I realized I've added even more notes since that blog post.

So then that evolved into a blog post idea.

And here we are today.

Here are just a few lessons God's taught me recently through my Bible reading.

Lesson 1 - God's taught me the prayer/power of " IF "


Lesson 2 - God's taught me to be ready to tell my story.


Lesson 3 - God's taught me the faith/trust needed to accompany the words, "even if He doesn't..."


Lesson 4 - God's taught me what our mission is, as Christians...


Lesson 5 - God's taught me that He's not slow to fulfill His promises.


Lesson 6 - God's taught me to be a voice for the voiceless.



Lesson 7 - God's taught me to trust Him for safety.


Lesson 8 - God's taught me to have faith like Abraham.


Lesson 9 - God's taught me how He tends His flock, just like a shepherd.


Lesson 10 - God's taught me to have persistent faith.


What has God taught you through His Word recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment