Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Tuesday Talk - There's this person...

Every now and then, a person comes in your life

A person who leaves an unexplainable mark on your heart. 

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, plant, tree, outdoor and closeup

This is Sheila.

And she is one such person.

When I met Sheila 8.5 years ago, I knew I'd met a friend.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, plant and closeup

She has, quite possibly, the biggest heart of anyone I've ever met.

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor

She almost always has a ginormous smile on her face.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting

She finds the joy in almost every occasion.

  Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

She has the most contagious laughter.

Image may contain: 4 people, including Sheila Bradbury and Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling, sunglasses

She is a friend to all.

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people sitting

She brightens any room she enters.

Image may contain: Elisabeth Nichols and Sheila Bradbury, people smiling, indoor

She makes my life so much more enjoyable.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting, table and indoor

She is always genuine and kind and true to herself.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, selfie, closeup and indoor

She is an encourager.

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, eyeglasses and indoor

She's my friend. 

And my heart is so very sad to see her leave this week, heading back to continue her beautiful life in the country she calls home. I know our Heavenly Father has big plans for this incredibly beautiful soul. And I can't wait to see it all unfold. 

Sheila is such a blessing in my life.

I will forever be grateful for all the sweet memories I have made, hanging out with her, riding to ball games, having her help in Kids Club, watching her start/run Friendship Club at DA, and seeing her spend time with my students every Friday afternoon. 

And yes, I'll probably shed a tear or two when we say goodbye to her in our Friendship Club party this afternoon. But I am so excited for her to follow her dreams back to Canada. And I pray that God richly blesses her every step of the way. 


Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, stripes, sunglasses, selfie and closeup


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today I'm joining Ashley and Erika for their monthly Tuesday Talk link-up, where we all come together and talk about anything that's on our mind. And today, as it's my last day with this sweet friend, she's definitely what on my mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment