Friday, May 31, 2019

My 5 Favorites

Happy Friday Y'all


Today's our last day of classes. Next week, I'll have half of my students here and they'll be taking their last 2 exams. And then I have a couple of required Teacher Work Days, before I'm officially on Summer Break.

Every single year I say that my students at the time are my favorite. And this year was definitely no different. Honestly, this school year has been kind of tough. It's been a year of ups and downs. But teaching these kids has definitely been my favorite part of this school year and has produced so many favorite memories. 

 Image may contain: 2 people, including Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling, sunglasses, closeup and outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, including Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling, selfie and closeup

 Image may contain: 2 people, including Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling 
 
 
Image may contain: 2 people, including Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling, people standing


   I'll be sharing more about my favorite memories of this school year on Monday. So be sure to come back then. But I wanted to go ahead and write today to say, once again, that these 5 favorites of mine have made this school year amazing.


And now, I need to put the finishing touches on our Last Day of School party and Class Awards Ceremony. And I should probably find some tissues because any time I talk about my incredible group of favorites, I get all teary eyed. So I imagine I'll be doing that while talking to our kids' parents this morning :)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today, I'm joining ErikaAndrea, and Narci and for their weekly Friday Favorites linkup. Click one of their names to and join the fun


No comments:

Post a Comment