Friday, April 19, 2013

Currently...

I love reading these posts, because it gives me a quick look into a blogger's every day life, and since my body seems to be fighting sleep tonight, I figured I'd go ahead and post. Enjoy :)

I'm currently watching a rerun of Chopped. I could watch the same episodes over and over again and never get tired of them. I've even gotten to where I take notes when good ideas for meals come up. I also think it'd be awesome to be a contestant on Chopped. Food Network, if you're reading this, you should make an amateurs episode and let me be a contestant. I think that's a great idea!

I'm currently looking forward to sleeping late tomorrow

I'm currently reading the book of James for a Bible Study I'm in. It's an awesome book, I tell you. ...simply awesome :)

I'm currently eating nothing. I'm still stuffed from dinner. I was invited to the home of 2 of my students (siblings). We had this amazingly cooked chicken with peanut sauce, fries, and green beans AND chocolate ice cream bars. YUM! :)

I'm currently planning a secret. Hmm... What could it be? :)

I'm currently "window" shopping for some new skirts. Target has some really cute stuff. Window shopping is great because 1) I can shop in my pajamas. 2) I'm not spending any money...just looking. P.S. Is it still considered window shopping if it's online? :)

I'm currently looking forward to the month of May. Why? There's lots happening and places to go and people to see and school finishing up and graduating with my Master's degree and all sorts of fun-ness :)  

I'm currently missing my family. Tomorrow's my dad's birthday. It makes me sad that I'm not there :(


I'm currently loving this cooler weather we've been having in Dakar. It's been so nice getting to wear long sleeves, pants, and socks and getting to use a blanket at night. I love it! :) 


What are you currently up to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment