Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday


This week I’m thankful for…

First, the BIG…


I passed my COMPS exam! Woohoo! :) My brother emailed me this picture of the letter the school sent me informing me of this awesomeness.

He then called me to make sure I’d seen it. I am so thankful for my brother and this little act of kindness. He made an EXPENSIVE international phone call just to tell me the results of my test because he knew how important it was to me. He didn’t have to do that, but he did. And it meant so very much to me to see how much he cared :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As always, I’m thankful for a lot. However, I’m trying to be more intentional about being thankful for the “little” things too. So, here are some of the other things that have happened this week. I’m thankful for…


  • my microwave and crockpot. My cooking gas ran out earlier this week and I was either too busy, or simply forgot, to get more. So I’ve been especially thankful for these two appliances this week.
  • 2 different people telling me this week to be expecting packages in the mail in the next few weeks. Yay for surprises and care packages :)
  • all the congrats I got on passing my Comps exam and being that much closer to graduating.
  • a good first week back in school after our long Spring Break.
  • a sweet co-worker that's brought me some People magazines she bought while on a trip over the break :)
  • the amazingly cool temps we've been having lately. 
  • supportive parents. It's nice knowing that I have their full support, love, and encouragement while doing what I've been called to do
  • the book of James.
  • the Master Teacher (which isn't really a little thing - more like a huge thing).

No comments:

Post a Comment