Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I'm Currently...

After doing my "I'm currently" blog post last week, I've decided to make it a weekly post. ...because clearly I have a lot to say. Ha! :) Anyways, I had some time to kill this afternoon, so here ya go...

I am currently loving this picture! I'm usually not the biggest fan of pictures of myself. But this one... This one I love :)

I'm currently annoyed with people (especially Christians) who judge an entire religion based on the horrible actions of a few people that are a part of said religion.

I'm currently happy about a purchase I made yesterday. What is it? ...a secret, that's what :)

I'm currently looking for some new ideas on how to wear what's already in my closet. I'm soooo not a fashionable person. In fact, if I'm being honest, matching is difficult at times. That's why I tend to stick with a lot of black or brown, leaving little room for error :) But I've been inspired thanks to Pinterest and some fashionable "gazelles" from here

I'm currently counting down to a lot of things. ...receiving my Master's degree, a trip I'm taking, summer vacation, seeing my family again, visiting a few new states I've never been to, and more.

I'm currently listening to "One Day" by Matisyahu. It's been a repeat on my ipod a lot since a friend recommended it last week. ...such a great song!

I'm currently daydreaming about my future. I wonder what the Master Planner has in store for me... :)

I'm currently writing my To Do List for tomorrow. I have quite a bit on there and I am wondering if there will be enough minutes in the day to get it all done. Hmm...

I'm currently looking at the calendar. I'm trying to map out the rest of the school year and make sure we get everything covered that needs to be covered. Plus, pretty soon, I'll need to start making sub plans for the time I'll be off.

I'm currently grateful for the team that's here from the States that is going to be leading Kids Club tomorrow afternoon. I love love love doing Kids Club. But it is nice to have a little break from the prep that goes into it. And of course, I'll still be there tomorrow. But I'm also currently looking forward to being able to sit back and observe and watch the kids enjoying themselves :)

I'm currently making a list of pastors to call to try and set up services for this summer. I still have a few openings left and hope to have those filled before leaving Dakar in 6 1/2 weeks. I love being able to share my heart for this place, and the people, God has called me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment