Monday, April 1, 2013

The 55th Dear _____ Post

Dear Weight Off My Shoulder, You're what I felt once my test was finished a little over a week ago. Now I just wait to get my results back, so I can see how I did...

Dear Ivory Coast, I got the chance to visit you this past week. The little that I saw in the city where we were staying was nice. Thanks for a good trip and another stamp in my passport :)

Dear Co-Workers Working Around West Africa, It was nice getting to know a lot of you. It's so exciting hearing all the awesome things that God is doing around our area of this continent.

Dear Bible, You're such an awesome book. As a Christian, I already know that you contain the answer to any issue that comes along, good or bad. I feel blessed to know what an awesome resource I have in you.

Dear Easter, You were really nice this year. I got to attend one of our Senegalese churches. I got to eat lunch and spend the day with an awesome family (that reminds me a lot of my own family). I got to have a long chat with my mom. And I got to chat for a few minutes with a friends I haven't talked to for a while. ...not to mention the fact that I got to celebrate the resurrection of my Savior! All in all, I'd say it was a great day :)

Dear Sugar Cookies with Peanut Butter M&Ms, I made you yesterday using some M&Ms my sweet parents sent me from good ol' America. You were quite delicious and a cute Easter treat too.

Dear Watermelon, I heart you. Thanks for being a sweet, tasty treat.

Dear Elbow, I'm not sure how I managed to scrape you, but man do you hurt. It's amazing that such a small body part can hurt so much. Ouch!

Dear Future, God's been talking to me quite a bit about you. I can't wait to see what God has in store for my life. It's like a movie leaving you on a cliff hanger, leaving you in excited suspense... I can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment